Domestic & International Taxation
Over the years the tax landscapes have changed dramatically, and the pace and complexity of change continues to increase. Governments are tempering the need for revenue with increased competition, and the Tax authorities are adapting their enforcement strategies, focus and policies in response to the changing dynamics. Companies are balancing competing priorities, ensuring they maintain compliance while adding value. We can assist you with these critical issues in today’s tax environment.
- We offer Representation services to our clients which would include hand holding them right from the time of drafting replies to income tax notices to representing our clients before various authorities in the course of scrutiny up to the stage of conclusion of the matter and obtaining final order from the authorities.
- We assist our clients to file Appeals before various levels against the orders of the income-tax authorities and also represent our clients before the appellate body after duly understanding the facts of the case.
- Offering prompt Advisory & Consultancy services on various issues with regard to proposed transactions by our client is one of the key areas of our service which also include providing of opinions.
- Providing International taxation advisory considering various tax treaties and laws prevailing in different countries across the globe, providing Transfer Pricing services and consultancy with regard to OECD guidelines including preparation of Local file, Master file and Country-by-Country Reporting (CbCR).
- Compliances relating to direct tax viz. filing of tax returns of corporate, individual, AOP, BOI, trust (Private & Public); certification services.